NKP 2-8-4 class S-2 no. 769 and B-B class ARS-18a no. 560 in New Haven in January 1961.
No. 769 had one year left: it was built by Lima in Sept. 1944 and scrapped in Jan. 1962. No. 560 was an 1800 HP built by ALCO in early-1956, model DL-701/RS-11.
Photo by Jim McKay.
Find an old ROW or want to know what the name of that one tower along the EL was? Post any historical questions or comments here. Open to any era from around the Ft Wayne area. Interurbans welcome!
1 post • Page 1 of 1