Many links to the future.

Found a cool book or vintage video footage pertaining to the area? Let us know!

Moderators: Moderator, Administrator

wayne b
Veteran

Many links to the future.

Post by wayne b » Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:04 pm

Rebuilding the rail infrastructure we had a century ago is the only workable solution to the problems we have in energy, the environment, and our economy.

Railroad ReModelers Club: Introduction
by Stranded Wind
Share this on Twitter - Railroad ReModelers Club: Introduction Sat Jun 05, 2010 at 01:03:02 PM PDT
The disaster in the Gulf of Mexico, a direct result of our oil addiction coupled with the drive-by drilling practices of pusher British Petroleum and their criminally negligent associates, has been consuming the attention of DailyKos.

The wreck list lingers over a blow by blow of the oil gusher, but as horrific as it is this is just a symptom, a symptom of our oil addition, our media's mishandling of important issues, and the inability of the stateless, egalitarian blogosphere to self organize and deal with pushing policy changes.

I've been talking about the need for change in our methods for a couple of years. I've been working on just that since we founded the Blog Workers Industrial Union. We've worked on political races and issues advocacy before, but this is the first campaign we've developed from scratch. I'm very curious to hear your opinions on both the solution and the methods.

http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2010/ ... troduction

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Several links throughout the article on who they are and what they are trying to do.